I figured that today would be a good day to start using my blog again, since today is the six month mark since Jeff's accident. We've come a long way and are doing well. He still has a lot of recovery to do, but he's farther today than the doctors thought he'd be.
I'm just so incredibly grateful and thankful.
5 comments:
WOW! That is scary. He definetly had a angel watching him. I am so happy he is doing well.
Glad to see you blogging again!
Hugs,
Kat
Glad you are back blogging again. Such a tough thing for your family to go though. Take care girl!!
I am so excited you are back to blogging again!!!! Those pictures are very scary.... I am proud of you for being such an incredibly strong woman though all this!! You are amazing!!!!! Praise God for Jeff's recovery!!!!!! Huge hugs girl!!!!
I heard about your story from Dannie on another forum...I was hoping to keep track of you and lost your site. I'm glad that your husband is home, improving and life is moving on for you. :)
so thankful your husband is doing okay..we'll keep you in our prayers!!
Sarah (from IMCK :) )
Post a Comment