November 19, 2007

Catching up.

I've gotten about half of my shopping done for Christmas and Madison's birthday (Dec. 24th). I have a goal this year of having all my shopping done by the first week of December, birthday invites out by the 8th and Christmas cards out by the 15th. A tad bit ambitious, eh? We'll see how it goes, LOL! This is a cute little 'thank you' card I did recently. It's been a long time since I've used my sewing machine, so I got it out the other day and did some playing ;) I'd forgotten how fun it is! I have a few other cards and projects in the works, but it seems like the past couple of weeks scrappy time has been scarce.


The cards below are some I did a while back using the Sept. IMCK kit...



And, I've been tagged by Kim. So, in the spirit of good sportsmanship, here are 7 random facts about me:

  1. I sleep with socks on almost all year round

  2. I lurve mushrooms

  3. I dig fantasy fiction (as in knights, wizards, etc)

  4. I'm not a huge chocolate lover

  5. I worked in the financial industry once upon a time ;)

  6. I have fancy china that I've never used

  7. I have a new obsession with Gingerbread Lattes from Starbucks

Also, my friend Linda nominated me for the Creative Bloggers Award. I feel so honored, especially since I so often neglect my poor blog!