Oh my goodness!!! Today was the first day that I was able to put pigtails in Madison's hair and have them last longer than 30 seconds!!! I've been trying for awhile to do something with her hair to keep in out of her eyes, it's getting so long but I refuse to cut it. Well, today for whatever reason she kept the pigtails in! They stick up all over the place and look cute in a goofy kinda way, but they get the job done. By the way, do you know how hard it is to put pigtails in a wiggly 18 month old?!?!?



4 comments:
Well, HEY!!!!!!!!!!! I got your post on my blog...I ha lost the address to yours, and I miss ya! SOO glad to have 'found' you again! Hope all is well, and I LOVE the piggies! :)
The new banner is GREAT!!
Too stinkin' cute!
Amy, she's precious!! Love those piggy tails.
Post a Comment