June 28, 2006

This and that...

Got a new purse today, which is monumental! I haven't bought a new purse in ages, and the one I've been carrying was a cast off from my sister-in-law. Just a Target cheapy, but I'm in L-O-V-E! So, a la Christina, I snapped a shot using my beloved Rebel...


My little monkey who is always on the go! I've been trying without success to catch a shot of her sleeping. Finally, today I captured this...


With Jeff working the graveyard shift, the girls don't get to spend a whole lot of time with him during the week. So when he wakes up in the afternoon, a few hours before leaving for work, the girls pretty much attack him! It really is sweet, they get so excited, jumping all around, singing, dancing...just crazy! This particular day, they climbed in his lap and begged him to read one of their favorite books. These moments touch my heart...


Oh, and Madison officially is a book worm! She'll find herself a comfy spot, crack open a book, and "read" to herself. It's just the cutest darn thing to listen to her jabber on and on! Note the singing Cinderella book, which is a current favorite...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy, those are awesome pictures!! Love the pic of daddy reading to his girls, sooo sweet!!

Anonymous said...

Awwww I can't pick a fave but I have to say the picture of her sleeping is a gem!!! And now you have me thinking. I need a new purse!! LOL!

Stephanie said...

Such cute pictures!!! Priceless!

Mama Lisa said...

Love all these pics! The girls and daddy is just priceless, brings tears to my eyes how sweet it is.

Cute purse!!